What’s in it for you? You support our efforts in Boise to help farmers (you)! See this Whats in it For You pdf on specifics on how to help us update FB Policy, which is what we use to guide our FB Governmental Affairs Division on what we want to see Boise doing.
Why join Farm Bureau besides supporting a grass roots organization that advocates for farmers, their families, and their way of life that any American should be able to enjoy? For the member benefits of course!
Farm Bureau members all over the great State of Idaho and particularly in Benewah County have long been taking regular advantage of the following member benefits:
- Hotel Discounts
- Silverwood Discount tickets (and other theme parks)
- Vandal Football, Basketball, and Volleyball Discount or FREE tickets
- Rental Car Discounts
- Discounted tickets for Regal Cinemas located in Coeur d’Alene
- Amerigas Discounts
- Insurance with Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance
- Granger industrial supplies
- Idaho Farm Bureau Financial Services loans
- Free Notary Service in the County Office
- Free Calendars and Farmers Almanacs in the County Office at the end/start of the year.
There are so many more benefits beyond this small list of regularly used discounts. Please visit the Idaho Farm Bureau’s website concerning the specifics of member benefits www.idahofb.org/member-benefits or view this PDF quick reference booklet. Also, remember that you should call or read through all the information on a member benefit before you want to use it. Some member benefits require action before the time you want the benefit. For example: Silverwood tickets must be purchased online, movie tickets can be purchased from specific Farm Bureau Offices (we can have them sent to the Benewah Office most Wednesdays, but need advanced notice to request them), vehicle rebates must be confirmed before the purchase of any vehicle, and hotel reservations have to be made online or over the phone prior to walking into the hotel (but some people make the call in the hotel parking lot).