Benewah County Farm Bureau Membership Benefits
What’s in it for you? You support our efforts in the ID Legislature to help farmers (you)! See this Whats in it For You pdf about how to help us update FB Policy. Policy is used to guide our FB Governmental Affairs Division as to what farmers want to see the ID Legislature doing.
Why join Farm Bureau besides supporting a grass roots organization that advocates for farmers, their families, and their way of life that any American should be able to enjoy? For the member benefits of course!
Farm Bureau members all over the great State of Idaho and particularly in Benewah County have long been taking regular advantage of the following member benefits:
- Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho (home, auto, farm insurance)
- St Maries Saw and Cycle (10% discount on parts, accessories, apparel, and service (some exclusions may apply).
- Gazette Record (newspaper subscription discount)
- Idaho Farm Bureau Financial Services loans
- Free Notary Service in the County Office
- Free Calendars and Farmers Almanacs in the County Office at the end/start of the year
- Hotel Discounts
- Silverwood Discount tickets (and other theme parks)
- Vandal Football, Basketball, and Volleyball Discount or FREE tickets
- Rental Car Discounts
- Discounted tickets for Regal Cinemas located in Coeur d’Alene
- Amerigas Discounts
- Granger industrial supplies
There are so many more benefits beyond this small list of regularly used discounts. Please visit the Idaho Farm Bureau’s website concerning the specifics of member benefits www.idahofb.org/member-benefits or view this PDF quick reference booklet. Also, remember that you should call or read through all the information on a member benefit before you want to use it. Some member benefits require action before the time you want the benefit. For example: Silverwood tickets must be purchased online, movie tickets can be purchased from specific Farm Bureau Offices (we can have them sent to the Benewah Office most Wednesdays, but need advanced notice to request them), vehicle rebates must be confirmed before the purchase of any vehicle, and hotel reservations have to be made online or over the phone prior to walking into the hotel (but some people make the call in the hotel parking lot).
Also, Idaho Farm Bureau Federation has many programs such as Scholarships, Moving Agriculture into the Classroom, Young Farmer’s and Ranchers Program, Legislative Action Program and more. Just visit www.idahofb.org/programs. High School and College students can apply for scholarships at the beginning of the year at the local and state level. Just download the application on the website or pick one up at the county office. The county office will know when the deadline is.