The Farmstead – The Benewah County FB Newsletter
Our latest Farm Stead Newsletter is out, the October 2017 Issue! Local farmer, and our county chair for Commodities, gives us the run down of “the good, the bad, and the ugly” of this last farming season in our county. The state Women’s Committee has made some changes. And our Hemp Education committee chair illuminates on the fact that hemp is a “versatile power-plant” that can be used as building materials, for clothing/textiles, for nutrition, as biofuel, and as a healing oil for many ailments.
(Download the Acrobat Reader here if you don’t have it).
Read this issue of the newsletter: Farmstead Newsletter October 2017.
- October 2015 Newsletter – Featuring: FB Contests for K-12 (these are done every year), our Woman of the Year from Benewah, Trade Agreements, and Hemp Biomass vs. Fossil Fuels.
- April 2015 Newsletter – Featuring: Green Energy with Hemp and YF&R Event About Cover Crops
- October 2014 Newsletter – Featuring: Counties in Crisis forum and Latah County FB Marketing Seminar
- October 2013 Newsletter – Featuring: Concerning Affordable Care Act and the FB State Women’s Conference.
- April 2013 Newsletter – Featuring: Time for Public Lands Transfer and Where is the State/Federal Line?
- October 2012 Newsletter – Featuring: Improve your forest health and University of Idaho hosts field day near Moscow.
- April 2012 Newsletter – Featuring: Meet the Board, Wolves, Moving Ag into the Classroom, and Benewah County Code of the New West.