Small Tree Farm Tour!
9am Sept. 17th
7569 Windfall Pass Rd., West of Benewah Rd., SW of St. Maries. Do not use GPS to get there.
1. Building species diversity (all ages)
2. Maintain water quality (cutthroat spawning)
3. Slash treatment (fire hazard reduction)
4. White pine establishment
5. Management planning
6. Forest Health
7. Best management practices (BMP) (FPA)
8. Marking the property boundary
9. Road maintenance (soil erosion prevention)
• If you have questions or comments please contact John Ferris at 208-245-2180.
• RSVP so we can plan for the size of the group.
• Print out any attachment you are interested in, read it, and bring it to the tour.
• Bring sturdy shoes, a sack lunch and water.
This tour is sponsored by Benewah County Farm Bureau and brought to you by John Ferris.